23 Responses to "sardinia"
  1. gorgeous photos! In particular the last one with the flowers – take me there!

2. I’ve already told Luke that I want to go to Sardinia next year…these photos look EPIC xx

3. Natasha says:

These photos combined with the ice cream ones you posted in Instagram is placing Sardinia so high on my list of places to visit!

4. Rebecca says:

Hey Kathryn! Congrats! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award here!!

5. What a gorgeous place. Would love to visit someday!

6. Have been to Sicily, but not Sardegna. Lovely photos…makes me want to get on a plane right now!

7. I hope you had a lovely time, Kathryn. These photos are gorgeous and make me want to hop on a plane right away.

8. It looks absolutely beautiful. It’s on my ‘to visit’ list. Hope you had a lovely time.

So. Beautiful. Just looking at them makes me feel at peace, I can only imagine how lovely it was to visit! So glad you had a good time <3

10. amber says:

Wow! This whole place looks so beautiful. The water looks so clear! Is this Italy? I certainly hope to visit some day. Rumor is Italy has the best food in the world. Thanks for sharing these pictures!

11. alexandra says:

Oh so lovely!

12. Mary says:

Oh My Goodness – this looks SO beautiful – thank you for giving us a glimpse into a wonderful place!
    Mary

13. Skye says:

Beautiful photos, Kathryn – so evocative! Looks so magical…that sea! Heaven. Xx

14. I adore Sardinia’s rocky coast! Hope you got to have lots of delicious Sardinian pasta dishes – you’re making me want to go back!

Tamsin xx | A Certain Adventure

15. Kasey says:

Kathryn, these photos are dreamy. I lived abroad in Italy in college and never made it to Sardinia (though I did go to Sicily several years later). Your trip makes me dream of a little jaunt to this special place. xo

16. I’ve a special weakness for the beautiful beaches of Sardinia- my husband proposed there just over two years ago

17. Allison says:

Wow! What a gorgeous location! Talk about a dream vacay!

18. Anne says:

Lucky duck!!! I wish I could have gone with you! The photos are absolutely stunning!!!! Take me next time will you? :)

19. Sophia says:

Those photos Kathryn!!! Looks like you had an absolute blast. I have been to Sardinia once only but absolutely fell in love with it and your pictures really capture that rugged beauty!

20. My travel bug is itching just looking at these photos!! Heavenly, Kathryn.